The team has released a second free service pack for Expression Web 3, which provides the following improvements:
- The SuperPreview feature now supports Firefox 3.6. If Firefox 3.6 is installed on your
computer, it will be available in SuperPreview.
- When editing PHP files, you may have been asked to update related hyperlinks on the page. If you did so, some PHP tags may have been removed. PHP tags are no longer removed when you update related hyperlinks.
- When you renamed a PDF file from the Folder List panel, the PDF file
became corrupted and could not be opened. PDF files now save normally.
- Expression Web 3 would crash if the list-style-image property
was used in a CSS file. Using the list-style-image property in a CSS file no
longer causes Expression Web to crash.
- SuperPreview sometimes crashed while launching because of a
problem that occurred when locating Firefox on your computer. SuperPreview
no longer crashes while locating Firefox.
You can install Service Pack 2 if you have Expression Web 3 or Expression Web 3 Service Pack 1 installed on your computer.