The XNA Team is excited to announce the release of the mini game, Movipa. It is available for download now!
Movipa is a complete mini game for XNA Game Studio. The project comes ready to compile and run, and it's easy to customize with a little bit of C# programming. You are also free to use the source code as the basis for your own XNA Game Studio game projects, and to share your work with others.
Movipa is a puzzle game involving moving images that demonstrates the following components:
- Non-continuous rendering of puzzle tiles via texture coordinates
- Asynchronous asset loading
- Game state saving and loading
- Multiple gameplay modes
- Complex scene-description system for layered 2D scenes.
- Skinned animation system, from the Skinning Animation sample.
Further details and the download of the Movipa game can be found here.