Program Manager – XNA Game Studio
It's a bit early in the morning for all of us, but we wanted to be one of the first to tell you that XNA Game Studio Express has been released!
To download the released product for Windows, head over to: http://msdn.com/xna/gse/. You can now also purchase a subscription to the XNA Creators Club from the Xbox Live Marketplace on your Xbox 360 console if you have an active silver or gold Xbox Live subscription.
Before you purchase a subscription to the XNA Creators Club please take the time to go over the PC and Xbox 360 console requirements in the readme. Once you've done that here's how to get it:
- On the Xbox Live blade, go to "Xbox Live Marketplace"
- Select "Games" and then "All Game Downloads"
- Scroll down the list to find the "XNA Creators Club"
- Here you'll be able to go under Memberships to purchase a 4-Mo membership for $49.00 or an Annual (12-mo) membership $99.00. The prices used here reflect the subscription rates for the United States and pricing may differ for your local region or country if outside the USA.
- You'll also need to download the XNA Game Launcher from the same area. Having done so, you will find a new XNA Game Launcher program on your Games blade under Demos and More.
Once you're up and running, please refer to the XNA Documentation to get connected to your Xbox 360 and start creating games. If you run into trouble or can't get connected, please head over to the XNA Game Studio Express forum and ask your questions.
We'd also like to thank all of you for taking the time to download our betas and give us some great feedback. Many decisions that took place on the final product were based on the feedback that we got from you all. Thank you and we hope that you continue to enjoy using XNA Game Studio Express.