Program Manager - XNA Team
Hello, everyone, our blog has slowed down a bit as much of our team is really pushing to get the final features into the product. We’ve seen that you have a lot of questions about XNA Game Studio, and as such, this blog will become more and more active. One thing that we really never got around to doing was letting you know how we plan to move forward with our blog and what type of things you can expect from us and also what we're asking from you.
We'll be posting all kinds of great stuff on our blog to keep you up to date with what's going on with XNA Game Studio—topics may include:
- What we’re working on, and our roadmaps
- Insights into the XNA team
- Why and how we made decisions on the product
- Responses to questions and comments from the community
- Pointers to cool articles and information on XNA Game Studio
- Tips and tricks on using our products
- Highlight some fun games we see being developed using XNA Game Studio Express
All we're asking from you are a few simple things:
- Let us know what you're thinking! Your feedback is welcome. One of the reasons we have a blog is to give you a chance to influence our product.
- Keep your feedback on topic with the post.
One important thing moving forward is to let us know what you're interested in. This helps us know how we can best focus our efforts and get you the best information we can We’ll get to work and start talking to you about all the cool and exciting technologies we’re working on.