We are planning what features /improvements need to go in the next release for XSLT. We are making these decisions based on customer input and feedback. So I would like to hear your views on what you would like to see in the release of XSLT.
We are evaluating
XSLT 2.0 -
1. Do we need to support XSLT 2.0 ?
2. What are the most useful features of XSLT 2.0 that you would like to see implemented? (like grouping , support for datetime etc)
3. Do you believe support for the entire 2.0 spec is useful? If yes , why?
XSLT over large documents -
1. What are some of the large document sizes that customers apply stylesheets?
2. Has anyone run into memory issues or perf issues while loading large documents ?
3. What were the workarounds you used for memory issues?
If there are other issues around XSLT/XPATH you would like to be specifically addressed in future releases, please let us know.
Looking forward to hear your comments.