Spring ’07 Video Playback FAQ

FAQ Updates Listed at the bottom (last update 5/16/07)

1.    What exactly does the Xbox 360 support for H.264?

Xbox 360 supports the following for H.264:

·         File Extensions: .mp4, .m4v, mp4v, .mov

·         Containers: MPEG-4, QuickTime

·         Video Profiles: Baseline, main, and high (up to Level 4.1) profiles.

·         Video Bitrate: 10 Mbps with resolutions of 1920 x 1080 at 30fps. See question number 6 for more information.

·         Audio Profiles: 2 channel AAC low complexity (LC)

·         Audio Max Bitrate: No restrictions. See question number 6 for more information.

2.    What exactly does the Xbox 360 support for MPEG-4 Part 2?

Xbox 360 supports the following for MPEG-4:

·         File Extensions: .mp4, .m4v, .mp4v, .mov

·         Containers: MPEG-4, QuickTime

·         Video Profiles: Simple (including Simple profile content mislabeled as Advanced Simple)

·         Video Bitrate: 5 Mbps with resolutions of 1280 x 720 at 30fps. See question number 6 for more information.

·         Audio Profiles: 2 channel AAC low complexity (LC)

3.    What exactly does the Xbox 360 support for WMV (VC-1)?

Xbox 360 supports the following for WMV:

·         File Extensions: .wmv

·         Container: asf

·         Video Profiles: WMV7 (WMV1), WMV8 (WMV2), WMV9 (WMV3), VC-1 (WVC1 or WMVA) in simple, main, and advanced up to Level 3

·         Video Bitrate: 15 Mbps with resolutions of 1920 x 1080 at 30fps. See question number 6 for more information.

·         Audio Profiles: WMA7/8, WMA 9 Pro (stereo and 5.1), WMA lossless

4.    How do I create H.264 and MPEG-4 Part 2 content? What encoders does Xbox 360 support?

5.    What are the different ways to play video content on Xbox 360?

You can play video from a USB 2.0 FAT32 removable drive, optical media, and by streaming from the Zune software or Windows Media Player 11.

6.    What is the “real” max bit rate, resolution, and frames per second that you support for all the different formats?

Xbox 360 does not specifically block video from playing based on a maximum bit rate, resolution, or frames per second. The maximums listed above for each codec are what we have tested for various video playback sources. Higher rated content will not be blocked, but playback may be less then optimal. Use higher bitrates at your own risk.

7.    What is the maximum video file size that is supported?

The maximum file size for an MPEG-4 Part 2 and H.264 file that can be played is 4 GB. However, Windows Media Player 11 and the Zune software do support streaming WMV files greater than 4GB.

8.    Do you support 5.1 channel AAC?

No. Only 2-channel AAC is supported. If you want to play a 5.1-channel video on your console, you will need to encode it to WMV with WMAPro 5.1 audio.

9.    Do you support DivX?

10. Do you support MPEG-2?

No. Xbox 360 Media Center Extender does support MPEG-2, but you can’t play this content in the Xbox 360 video player .

11. Does Xbox 360 Media Center Extender support MPEG-4 Part 2 and H.264?

Not at this time. You must play these videos in the Xbox Dashboard.

12. Does Xbox 360 display embedded artwork for MPEG-4 Part 2 and H.264 files?

13. How do display modes work?

There are 5 display modes: auto, letterbox, fullscreen, stretch, and native. You can access these modes while watching a video by pressing Display on your remote or A on your controller.

a.    The auto setting attempts to automatically determine what the best viewing experience is for your video. If it is a very low quality video, it will enlarge it enough to be viewable on your screen while limiting the size for optimal viewing. If the video is of higher quality, it will it will enlarge it to fit the TV. For both scenarios, it will retain the aspect ratio of the original video (for example, 4×3 or 16×9).

b.    Letterbox mode will display your image full screen while retaining the aspect ratio of the original video. Use this if you want to override the auto function and fit the content to your TV.

c.    Fullscreen mode will display your image full screen with the assumption the video is 16×9 formatted for 4×3 screens. This can be helpful for older content that may be 4×3 with black bars encoded into the video. This mode will allow you to zoom through the black bars and see it as wide screen.

d.    Stretch mode will display your image full screen and stretch 4×3 content horizontally to fill a 16×9 TV. This can be helpful for those who always want to fill their TV regardless of the aspect ratio of the content. This causes 4×3 content to appear stretched.

e.    Native mode allows you to see the content at its original resolution. Use this to view content that is extremely low resolution or very low bitrates.

14. How are display mode settings saved?

Every time you watch a new video, the display mode defaults to auto. If you decide to change the setting, each time you watch the same video the console will remember what you chose last time.

15. What is the information bar?

The information bar on the on-screen display (OSD) now shows you exactly where you are in the video and where the chapters are in the file. In addition, for downloaded content, it will also show how much of the video has been downloaded.

16. How are the chapters determined?

Each video is divided into 10 chapters, allowing you to quickly move around the video content. Use skip to move to the next or previous chapter. Each chapter appears as a tick on the information bar.

17. Can I fast forward, rewind, and skip while watching content while it’s being downloaded from Xbox Live Marketplace?

You can move around in video you have already watched. For example, if you watch 15 minutes of a TV show, you can to go back 10 minutes and then skip forward to the 15 minute mark again (where you left off).  After the video is fully downloaded, you can move through the entire video.

18. After the May 2007 update, my 3rd party software doesn’t stream videos correctly. Why?

Video navigation was changed in the May 2007 update. 3rd party software that does not support folders through network sharing will not work correctly. You’ll have to contact the software developer for support.

19. How can I set up Windows Media Player 11 or Zune to share my media to my console?

For info about setting up sharing, see http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/digitalmedia/pc.htm.

20. Should I continue to use Windows Media Connect (WMC) to stream video to my Xbox 360?

Windows Media Connect can be used but is no longer supported. You can manage and stream content to Xbox 360 with Windows Media Player 11 or the Zune software.

21. What are the different video codecs that Zune and Windows Media Player support out of the box for streaming?

The Zune software supports unprotected WMV, MPEG-4 Part 2 and H.264. Windows Media Player 11 supports protected and unprotected WMV.

22. How can I get Windows Media Player 11 to stream MPEG-4 Part 2 and H.264 to my console?

By default, Windows Media Player 11 does not support MPEG-4 Part 2 and H.264. You can either convert your MPEG-4 Part 2 and H.264 content to WMV or you can install a 3rd party MP4 DirectShow decoder pack to import MPEG-4 part 2 and H.264 files into your library. Once they are in your library they can be streamed to your console just like WMVs.

23. I can’t see my video files from the Zune software on my console. What’s wrong?

Make sure that the folders containing the videos you want to share with your console are included in the Zune software’s list of monitored folders.

24. I received a message that says a media update is required to play the content. When I download the update I get the message “The download could not be completed. Please try again later. Any points you used for this transaction have already been deducted from your balance and will not be deducted again” with error code 8070005. Explain.

You’ll get this error if you previously downloaded the media update on another Xbox 360 console with the same profile. You are only allowed to download the update on one console per profile. You can work around this by creating a temporary Silver membership to download the update. Once it’s downloaded, you will be able to use the update with any profile.

FAQ Updates: 5/16/07:

Q: Why does some WMV content that played correctly before the updated version now play in the wrong aspect ratio or with severe stuttering issues?

A: Some content created by third-party encoders does not correctly set file attributes used to play video files and this can result in videos playing in odd aspect ratios. In addition, some higher resolution WMV v7 and v8 files may stutter and audio may not stay in sync with video. These issues will be addressed in the next release.  To work around this issue you can re-encode your files to WMV9 with Windows Media Encoder available from www.microsoft.com.

1. Jan Erik says:

"How do I create H.264 and MPEG-4 Part 2 content? What encoders does Xbox 360 support?

You can create this content on one of many 3rd-party applications. Xbox 360 supports many popular encoders. "

Give us a hint for Us newbies where to find one that support just ONE of those, that is easy to use?

Another thing… my old wmv files no longer work after the update

2. Brian says:

Can you clarify the 3 VGA video level settings?

Are these IRE, PC versus Video levels (0-255 and 16-235), etc.?

Thanks!

3. NeoNichu says:

One extra question to Zune media-sharing: I connect my 360 via ethernet (192.168.1.*) to my laptop, on which Zune is running and have shared a directory which is located on an SMB share that the laptop can access via WiFi (192.168.0.*). The files show up on the 360, but upon playing them, I get an error message. Is it possible to have such a setup or do all SMB shares need to be on the same subnet?

4. Kellen says:

Expect 50 posts of where is divx/xvid to follow.  Are you guys at least working on adding support or is there a licensing issue keeping you from adding it?

5. Blue Caxl says:

This is a codec support update is pretty much useless.

No 5.1 audio with h.264 = no HD content..pure trash

6. They team who worked on the video playback part of the Xbox 360 console have posted a Video FAQ . This

7. Mattias says:

Excellent post for us tech savvy people 😀 Thanks!

8. Neil McAlister says:

What I want to know is why this kind of information is on a blog, and not on a main MS website? The whole MS online experience is very disjointed and there are so many links and official websites its bewildering. Can’t all of this information be placed under one roof? Its a bit of a dis-organised mess TBH

thanks for the info all the same!

9. Wow, great information, thanks for the update!

10. Dan says:

Well one thing I’ve noticed.

When they say it doesn’t support 5.1 AAC they ain’t kidding. Most stereo-only devices I’ve run into will simply ignore the extra channels in a surround file and playback the left and right, but not the 360. It just totally won’t play them period 🙁

Doesn’t seem to like files with more than one audio track either (for instance, a file with the main audio and a commentary track)

Sucks cause that’s my format of choice. 5.1 AAC (HE or LC depending on source), low bitrate commentary, and h.264 video. Oh well.

11. Varidian says:

you have known for some time about the new video options  surely it would have made good sense to post that you where changing the way your video files where being accessed, not everybody use’s a windows based PC  i use a MAC and now am unable to watch my videos because of your changes in the update.   would have been that much trouble to notify the few (5) companies that make software for streaming video,

i appreciate all the hardwork you guys put in, it just seems that you havnt put much thought into this after adding the support    could be months before we Mac users are able to access videos again, thanks to the update being mandatory for people wanting to play on LIVE.

12. zx H xz says:

thanks – a great feature update

but still another missed opportunity

the 360 still has someway to go towards gaining the media player crown – a title that still firmly belongs to XMBC.

simple things like playback of DVD folders should not be that hard…!

13. Andrew Johnson says:

Nice update, though I do hope to see DivX and full MPEG-2 support in the next release.

14. John in NC says:

Video playback works flawlessly. Now I can play my favorite vidcasts through my box with no problems what so ever.

15. slider2nl says:

why creating a silver account for a codec update.

what about people that are sending there xbox 360 for repair and get another xbox 360 back. There are people that had multiple broken xboxes. That are a lot of silver accounts, for 1 update. will this also apply when people switch to a xbox 360 elite

16. Jmel says:

No divx = lame.

Especially since so many other hardware manufacturers that are media center extenders allow this codec.

It’s a good idea to keep ignoring people that want this codec.

17. Xvid dude says:

Please add XVID and/or DIVX support soon.  Thanks!

18. Laddie says:

I emailed support at Nullriver (the creators of Connect360), and they responded with "we’re working on it".

19. Ben says:

Why do some Quicktime movie trailers work and others dont? Also why am I STILL unable to get the Xbox360 working in 1080p on my Samsung LE40M87 via VGA???! I thought this update was meant to fix the VGA incompatibility problems?

20. Thanks for this team. Gonna spend some time reading all that. Mucho info.

21. wannabe hitman says:

I posted this on Major’s site too, but I really feel it needs to be addressed.

Please address this Divx/Xvid issue for the thousands of people commenting about divx/xvid support in every dashboard post.

There are many, many hardware devices out there that support these codecs. There is no reason the 360 shouldn’t be one of them. There shouldn’t be licensing issues seeing as how Xvid is open source. Would adding support somehow interfere with the GNU GPL license? If so, tell us that! It is not bad PR to say there is a license conflict, but it is fairly rude to brush the question away without a proper response.

Please stop brushing this issue off by saying "we are always looking into new codecs and ways to improve the 360."

Can we get an actual reason and explanation as to why we don’t have Xvid/Divx support yet without it being filtered through a PR team or without dancing around the subject?

Either way, thanks Xbox team! This dashboard update is fantastic and I for one appreciate all the work you put into it!

22. Taylor says:

This has always been a problem, but streaming HD footage from my computer to 360 results in a very sporadic and choppy viewing experience that is unwatchable. My computer plays it fine but the 360 can’t run it smoothly. Could it be my wireless connection slowing it down or does the 360 poorly stream HD?

23. Eddie Smith says:

The Media Update situation is ridiculous. We should not be required to create a brand new account (even though it is free) just to get a piece of content available on Marketplace that is again free. Since it’s free and anyone can get it, why go through the hassle of setting it up for to only be downloadable on one console per profile. Many I’m sure feel the same as not all have the original 360 they bought in Nov. ’05. Will this situation be fixed anytime soon to allow for this to be downloaded on any console my account is connected to? I’m on my 3rd 360 as it is now, and this work around BS is just bogus. Can we get a fix please?

24. Hiscore says:

After the May 2007 dashboard update: why doesn’t my (non-HD)TV autoswitch to the console’s channel any longer (like it used to do)? It’s like a VCR or DVD-player that doesn’t switch to the correct channel after inserting a cassette or disc.. which isn’t normal considering the 360 always autoswitched to the correct TV channel when powered on.

Greetings,

Hiscore

25. Guster108 says:

Major issues with video playback for streaming and media on disc for .wmv files (these files were originally .avi and .divx files that worked correctly before the update).

The videos no longer play in full screen.  When I go to hit the display button when a movie is playing… it will stretch… then… hit it again… ERROR!

The video will no longer even start now.  So bizzare.  Wish I could roll back.  Is there a way to clear the cache so it does not remember that I tried to play these videos?

Grrrr… it also has locked up my XBOX twice already.   Disappointing.

26. Ben says:

Where is DIVX/XVID support? the majority of internet video is encoded in divx and xvid..why arent you guys support open format and format that most people use…

oh wait you are Micro$soft…you dont like open and popular products except for the one you make…

27. MysterX says:

I thought they Xvid was going to be supported with this patch.

Also they broke every 3rd party streaming software to get xvid  to play on the 360.  Keeping my fingers crossed that Microsoft will get it thru their thick skulls to support xvid.

Until Tversity hurry up and update so my 360 is worthwhile to me again…

28. DirasyajX says:

For the love of god please add avi & mkv formats please.

29. Lane says:

Any suggestions on what DirectShow filter to use so Windows Media 11 recognizes my MP4 files?  I’ve got ffmpegx installed, and can view MP4 files fine on my PC, but apparently it’s not good enough for the 360.

30. Deihmos says:

Some Mp4 files cannot be played in Zune but they play on the 360 if I copy the file to a usb flash drive. What could be the problem?

31. Gizmodo says:

With great power comes great responsibility, and with added codec support comes a crapload of new questions. That’s why Microsoft’s Xbox team has released a FAQ detailing what you may or may not want to know about the newly supported…

32. Dim7 says:

Where is playlist for video files ????

I had so many clips and everytime must playback every file!! its bad…….

33. Daniel says:

Why not Divx?  Is it simply a matter of "not yet," or more of a "no, never going to?"  Just curious, as its pretty much the most popular.  I would use my Xbox even more if it would!

34. DFx says:

9.    Do you support DivX?

I could spend an hour trying to write a well formed email, but on behalf of the DivX/XviD fanbase… What the hell?

Microsoft Windows Media Player allows playback of XviD/DivX

Microsoft Windows Media Center allows playback

Microsoft Xbox 360…..has no DivX love?

XviD is open source. So it’s not a license issue…

Both are supported by a vast array of set-top boxes but Microsoft somehow wishes to remain inferior by not  providing an avi format used across multiple platforms?

AVI formats are used across the internet, on cellphones, digicams and video camera for home movies and yes, unfortunately for pirating media. But to completely ignore the customer demand for AVI codec support is a slap in the face.  We’re simply given a "no". We’re a reasonable group…for the most part. We’re not expecting to know the detailed ins and outs behind Microsoft policy, but some basic understanding as to why Microsoft feels the need to shaft the AVI users would be nice.

Alas, I’m stuck using my modded Xbox 1 with XBox Media Center to play my DivX’d home movies. If only I could put that workhorse to rest….

-DFx

35. BenitezBluprint says:

Why would you (MS) introduce new codecs but not allow them to work in  Xbox 360 Media Center Extender. I am pretty sure theres alot of people that have tons of video on their home PC that they want to stream. I was very happy when I heard the news of adding .MP4 since I have a crapload of video on my ipod that I can now watch on my tv. Dont get me wrong I know someone is gonna suggest to me a way around it so I can play my movies on the Xbox360 but I dont want a way around it. I want it to work the way it supposed to.

36. MALICIOUS ONE says:

Does Xbox 360 display embedded artwork for MPEG-4 Part 2 and H.264 files?

How do you do embed the artwork?

Thanks for the FAQ!

37. PURE ENERGY 368 says:

what the he double hockey sticks happend before this damm update i could stream my videos through nero 7 fine now nothing but music and pics.nice incompleat update why dont you test your updates before you realeas them.can any body tell us how or if this issue will be fixed? i only hope its not like customer sevice who have had my wireless head set for over a month and still cant figer out why they keep sending me a wirerd head set.grat work guys.

38. Matt says:

How can I populate the description and title box on the right hand side of screen, like it is when video is downloaded from marketplace?

39. Maddux says:

I understand you can’t do everything, but is there a reason why H.264 isn’t supported in the Media Center Extender?  That was the whole reason I was waiting for this update.  Is there any possibility it will be added in the near future?

40. Juancho says:

All of this is very good, but the two most important video formats mpg2 and divx aren’t playable, and the mpg4 if you want to stream it from a pc you have to convert to wmv…

I gues you should have a political (or strategical) reason to have such a bad video format support.

41. alan says:

i don’t get it. why not divx and an avi container?

42. Bradley Corbett says:

This is all good, but why does my console freeze every time I go into the video market place and select something?

43. clixby says:

The new Spring Update 07 is great. I can finally stream my drm content using Media Centre to my 360!! Thanks 🙂

44. vorcigernix says:

Hello,

I tried to merge h264 file and mp3 into mp4 file with mp4box. I works fine on my computer, but xbox is reporting some ugly error code. Error was same when I tried mux these files to asf file. I don’t like idea of recoding h264 to vc1, can you suggest what should I try?

45. tozOL says:

i would just like someone to help me get my pc to xbox, back to talking to each other again…so i can use these great new features, 🙂

worked great for months, then now doesn’t, and nothing else has changed on my pc…..why?

or at least point me to were  the best place to get some PROPER help….ive been to all the usual places, but still no one can help me.

sorry for putting here, but god ive tried everything else..

46. Luke says:

No DivX support? Very dissapointing :o(

47. Gregg says:

I have eagerly awaited this dashboard update since receiving my "Digital Video Essentials" HD-DVD calbration disk.  However, i am still unable to access the Video calibration menu using my XBox 360 HD-DVD drive, even after receiving the latest dashboard update.  All the other menus on the disk work fine for both the HD-DVD and DVD sides of the disk.  The specific problem I am having is that when I click on the Video Calibration menu, I am unable to navigate to the sub-menus to continue calibration, causing the drive to ‘hang’.  The only way for me to get control of the drive is to go back to the dashboard and restart the disk, or reboot the xbox.  Any ideas?  NOTE:  This was the exact problem I was having before I received the dashboard update!!!

48. DirectMattyG says:

Is is possible to populate the metadata so it shows in the dashboard on the right hand side pane. Like it does with video content downloaded?

49. Matthew says:

Quick question about reference levels under the system blade–display.  What do these do?  And if I choose one will I be able to go back and change it or will I loose the screen image as if I were changing from 720p to 1080p when my tv doesn’t support 1080p.

Thanks in advance.

50. Erik Curtis says:

I’d love to see a more detailed writeup on how to encode video so that it plays on my XB360. I have Vista MCE and have limited success in getting video to stream.

51. triplethr3t says:

any chance of NTFS support for USB drives??? I was hoping for this in this update. Would like to be able to play vid files larger then the FAT32 4gb limit

52. Joseph Wallis says:

Curious, but could the Xbox Development Team add QWERTY support from the Microsoft MCE Keyboard?  Currently I can use all of the same buttons that are on the MCE remote, but the QWERTY keys wont work.  This would be very helpful in supporting the IM update.

53. Brian Carpenter says:

Got a video that just won’t play on your 360 for any reason? Then download Encode360 – http://dcunningham.net/encode360/.  I love it.

54. Dave says:

Still no MPEG-4 Advanced Profile or AVI container support. This is one of the most used formats – how can you possibly ignore customer requests still?

55. Frustrated says:

No AVI.  Xbox 360 can supposedly play mp4, WMP11 can’t, Zune can stream stuff that WMP11.  i don’t have a Zune, I don’t want to install Zune software.  6 months to add folders to Video sharing…how many months/years to get turnkey support for a wide variety of movie formats?  Blech.

56. Pants says:

How come you always seem to offer limited functionality?  Why not make all formats available?

57. dazed and confused says:

anyone else scratching their heads?

okay so i get the mp4/apple/nero avc etc now and its rather easy to convert your ‘home movies’ from …divx or what ever, but why is the xbox 360 implementation so hard?

1. eg. so we get the may update i attempt to play .mp4 and it still says i need to update a codec from xbox live?

okay fine, 2 channel audio only, okay i am sure there is a good reason for this…

2. i cannot stream through vista ultimate to xbox 360 media center extender .mp4 only through the dashboard blade? WHAT?

i mean really, i know lots have people are not using MCE 2005 or vista HP or ulimate but what about those who are?

vista just gets released and new xbox update and the mp4. wont work through xbox 360 extender…sorry this is must have.

3 i can install zune software – dont even own one….but installing the software will allow me to stream .mp4 to the blade, but i cant even view .mp4 in vista media center?

4. zune software will play .mp4 but not avi or divx.

5. vista mc will play divx or avi as long as its extention is .avi, but it cant play mp4…

5. rumour is MP11 can stream to the dashboard blade, please tell me how,

6. because none of this codec crap/confusion has worked from the beginning all sort of hacks…or re-encoders tiversity/transcode 360 on and on have been developed, oh wait none of them work now again since the update the other day…from what i hear.

7. how about some STEP by STEP how to instructions on how to make it all work BEFORE the updated comes out to the masses.

8. H264 is the present cutting edge, nice to have it working,  sort of,

thanks for reading.

.dazed.

58. MALICIOUS ONE says:

"Does Xbox 360 display embedded artwork for MPEG-4 Part 2 and H.264 files?

Yes. You can embed your artwork that is less than 400KB in the video files and they will be shown in the Xbox 360 video area when streaming from the Zune software."

How do you do this?

59. sonic says:

Ok, I can see the directories under the dashboard for video but it says there is nothing in them, under media center is shows the videos but won’t play the AVI/MP4 ones, any ideas on how to actually get this to work?

60. Jmel says:

Well, you guys know that the 360’s codec support is still weak, and entirely inconsistant with other licensed media extenders that cost less money, so if you wanna moderate the hell out of posts, thats fine by me.

It’s still lame and that’s pretty much the bottom line.

61. StingerNLG says:

Well, scratch Gametrailers .mov’s off the list of playable movies.   Doesn’t work no matter what, and those ARE h.264 files.

Not so great a codec update.

62. Michael says:

I found a serious issue with the spring update. On a lot of setups there isn’t any audio anymore on non-dolby digital videos (for example the Soundtracks-video, pac man video).

This also means that the mediacenter-functionality has become useless, as there is no sound on music and videos anymore.

Please fix this with an update which forces the XBOX 360 to output Dolby Digital.

Hope you will act on this issue.

63. Varidian says:

Can you please elaborate as to what exactly you changed  for the browsing and streaming of video.    ie how to correct any problems that some of us are experiancing using third party software inpaticular  Connect 360

64. Gabriel says:

Has anyone successfully streamed a Quicktime movie trailer from WM11 using a 3rd-party decoder?

65. Sondre says:

I know this is not directly related to the media update, but I have some minor issues with the Live Messenger integration. How well did you test this new feature before releasing it? I mean, I have hundreds of contacts and at the moment I have close to 100 contacts online. Now my Xbox lags a lot, and it takes a while for the Friends list to appear… I’m not happy with that 🙁  … I hope the performance will be better and that you test with huge contact lists the next time.

66. scotepi says:

.m4v video doesn’t work in win media player, but will work win win media center but not stream. they are 1000kbps h.264 160kbps aac

67. Cory says:

NO DIVX!?!? What the hell were they thinking….

68. MP4 says:

Circus? So can you play MP4 on the xbox or not? Did you actually read this FAQ before you posted it and thought " yeah this is what our consumers are going to read".

69. So, a while back, when the spring 07 update was annoucned for the 360, one of the things i was more interested

70. Tyler Cannon says:

does it support the mpg and mpeg movie files that are normally downloaded on macs?

71. This week’s show: Xbox news Xbox 360 Dashboard Update Halo 3 Beta Interview: Brian Reynolds, Big

72. This week’s show: Xbox news Xbox 360 Dashboard Update Halo 3 Beta Interview: Brian Reynolds, Big