Microsoft HealthVault Community Connect is a SharePoint Server and Microsoft Amalga based portal solution that enables healthcare organizations to easily generate electronic visit summaries and share them with their patients and provider community. HealthVault Community Connect helps health organizations provide better connections for better care:
· Connects your referral community
· Connects with your patients
· Connects with familiar technology
If you are interested in learning more how Microsoft technologies can help you unlock new services models to support your patients, referring providers, and bottom line, you can register for a complimentary webcast scheduled on Tuesday March 15, 2011.
During the webcast Karen Green (CIO, Brooks Rehabilitation) and Eric Moll (CAO, Mason General Hospital) will discuss how their organizations are leveraging Microsoft HealthVault Community Connect to better support their patients, referring providers and bottom lines.
During this webcast you will learn:
- How Brooks Rehabilitation and Mason General Hospital are using Microsoft HealthVault Community Connect to better connect with their patients and referring communities
- How HealthVault Community Connect can help you meet the Meaningful Use requirements related to "enabling patients and families" and "improving care coordination"
- How HealthVault Community Connect can help clinicians improve the quality of care by providing them with a longitudinal view of their patients' health information
- How providers can offer new online services to their patients and reduce cost of care by leveraging the rich ecosystem of HealthVault-enabled applications and devices
Register here to attend this webcast live or receive an email after the webcast with the presentation content if you cannot make it to the live event.
You can also learn more about HealthVault Community Connect and What’s Next in Health at Microsoft here.
director, worldwide health industry solutions