The Clinical Documentation Solution Accelerator (CDSA) for the Microsoft Office system is now released and available for you to download and start using in your clinical applications.
CDSA is a Connected Health Platform resource that enables you or your customer to define and create clinically encoded documents. Documents can be created based upon ready-made templates (for example, for a Discharge Summary or a Referral) retrieved using the Microsoft Office System.
Key Benefits for Your Organization
- Improve productivity and reduce training costs
- Quickly design and create clinical documents
- Directly link to external data sources
- Easily share encoded documents
You can find out more about the Clinical Documentation Solution Accelerator including overview and developer guidance videos at:
· The CDSA landing page is at http://www.mscui.net/CDSA.htm.
· The CDSA community project is at http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/cdsa.
· The new version of MSCUI is at www.mscui.net.
You can find more information on all Connected Health Platform resources on the Health ICT Resource Center site at http://www.microsoft.com/HealthICT.
senior industry technology strategist, ww health