WPF Application Quality Guide v0.4 has been released today at the WindowsClient.NET with new topics and updates! Check out the headline at the Featured News section, view the guide content online or download a word doc for viewing offline!
This release includes several new topics and updates:
1. Suggested Roadmap – updated to include new topics
2. Data-Driven Testing – a new article about the data-driven testing practice. Contributor: Ivo Manolov from Microsoft WPF Team
3. Globalization and Localization Testing – updated w/ more details including creating localizable UI layouts in WPF and approaches to localizing WPF applications. Contributor: Alik Khavin from Microsoft WPF Team
4. Stability and Stress Testing – a new article about stress testing principles, best practices, and useful resources. Contributor: Alexis Roosa from Microsoft WPF Team
5. Accessibility Testing – a new article about accessibility considerations, best practices and key resources. Contributors: Tim Cowley from Microsoft WPF Team, Masahiko Kaneko from Microsoft Windows, Anne Gao from Microsoft WPF Team
Please take a moment to check out the Guide especially the new content and updates, let us know any feedback and suggestions, helping us
to make this Guide better!