Do you need to build a big old WPF or Silverlight line-of-business application? Is it so big that you need to partition the work among several dev teams? Then you need Composite Application Guidance (CAG) for WPF.
The new drop includes:
- The Project Linker tool installer
- The Multi-Targeting QuickStart
- The Multi-Targeting Visual Studio templates
- The Modularity QuickStart (Static and Remote module-loading versions)
- Composite Application Library for WPF
- Composite Application Guidance for WPF and Silverlight Work-in-progress documentation
- Initial port of Modularity namespace for Composite Application Library for Silverlight
- Initial port of Composite.UnityExtensions for Silverlight
- Added the Remote version of the Modularity QuickStart
- Composite.UnityExtensions ported to Silverlight
- Composite Application Guidance for WPF and Silverlight Work-in-progress documentation (CHM format)
The Stock Trader RI application that ships with CAG, with regions indicated.