Here is the detailed list of the items that were fixed in the October 2010 update.
- Ribbon Split Button is only half-highlighted when users mouse over the button
- Ribbon Title is bottom-aligned, should be centered
- Ribbon Quick Access Toolbar icons are clipped and top-aligned
- Ribbon Contextual Tab header text is getting truncated if too long
- Ribbon Gallery Item does not stretch to fit its Parent Panel
- Initial enabled state of Ribbon Split Menu Items can be incorrect if they have children
- Ribbon Split Menu Item with sub-items is disabled if CanExecute=false
- WPF Ribbon Dropdown does not close when CanAddToQuickAccessToolBarDirectly=”False” was set at various level within the Ribbon
- InvalidOperationException may occur when switching themes and the WPF Ribbon is Minimized
- Ribbon Tab Header content may not appear when Ribbon starts out collapsed
- RibbonTab.TabHeaderLeft & RibbonTab.TabHeaderRight are incorrect when Ribbon starts out hosted in a Collapsed control
- Ribbon Tool Tip: Title and Footer Title gets clipped if the stringis too long
- Vertical and horizontal alignments for the standard Ribbon controls should be centered, they were not.
- After removing all items from the Quick Access Toolbar, phantom items remain visible
- Right clicking on the System icon will not place the Context Menu properly
- System Icon, Title and Quick Access Toolbar are not displayed correctly when Ribbon Windows is maximized
- A minimized Ribbon will render on top of the window when a Popup is opened.
- RibbonWindow.Icon does not pick appropriate small size icon from *.ico Icon file.
- IndexOutofRange Exception would pop when removing a Tab from an Observable Collection.
- WPF Ribbon can use ClearType when targeting .NET Framework 4.0 control.
- WPF Ribbon Control Design-Time experience will work with Visual Studio 2010 Express versions.
If you have any questions or you just want to send us some feedback on the changes we’ve made, let us know.
WPF Ribbon Team