The aftermath of Amy’s birthday

Thanks to everyone who wished Amy well in my earlier post. For those who are curious her birthday turned out to be quite the event. Last night elves left bags of confetti printed with “adoration” in every office in our building. My guess is that’s over 500 bags of confetti. The bags had instructions for people to stop by and “shower her with adoration” during the day. As you can see by the pictures below plenty of people stopped by. If you want some cake, I think there’s still some left.

[Author: Neil Enns]

1. michael says:

Wow! That’s a lot of confetti. I feel bad for the person who has to clean that up.

2. Erebuss says:

I believe that one can say that you do not have to miss confetti. On the other hand, I felt sorry for the cleaning…

3. Robert Levy says:

Who said it’s ever going to get cleaned up? 😉

4. shawn says:

theres a can of bud light next to the cake.. you guys are bad.

5. Sean says:

Questions, questions!

What’s that silvery box in the back next to the window?! and what is that black box next to the chair, and what’s it doing in a plastic bag!???!!

my first guess is that they are "Veys to make vou talk!!"

6. Neil Enns says:

The silvery box was her birthday present from the elves (I guess?). It’s a beer cooler with Bud Light in it.

I’d have to let Amy answer other questions about what’s in her office, I don’t feel right doing so 🙂

7. Neil Enns says:

More like http://www.badcasserole.com/peeps/, also courtesy of elves in our team.

8. Princess Amy says:

So you don’t worry to much, Sean, the plastic covered black box is actually a suitcase. To hide the bodies… Seriously it was a ship gift from our last release which I have not used yet since I never get a vacation 🙂

9. One constant that you always find from a tech company to another tech company either it be a developing company or other, is the clever little office pranks that each geek plays one another, generally involving getting the others work…

10. Mahavir says:

Nice Pics, Hope she had a good Birthday 🙂

11. One constant that you always find from a tech company to another tech company either it be a developing company or other, is the clever little office pranks that each geek plays one another, generally involving getting the others work…