Posted By Windows Embedded Team
The April 2014 Security Updates are on MyOEM for Microsoft Windows XP Embedded with Service Pack 3 and Windows Embedded Standard 2009.
The following list applies to Standard 2009:
- KB 2932677 – Vulnerability in Silverlight Could Allow Security Feature Bypass
The following list applies to both XPe SP3 and Standard 2009:
- KB 2929961 – Vulnerability in Microsoft DirectShow Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB 2930275 – Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel-Mode Driver Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB 2935092 – Daylight saving time (DST) changes for Chile, Turkey, and Paraguay
- KB 2936068 – Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- KB 2922229 – Vulnerability in Windows File Handling Component Could Allow Remote Code Execution
This download includes cumulative database updates for the Windows XP Embedded and Windows Embedded Standard 2009 product development databases. The database updates incorporate all security updates from prior months; therefore you do not need to install previous security database updates.