Posted By Windows Embedded Team
The December 2013 Security Updates are available on MyOEM for Microsoft Windows XP Embedded with Service Pack 3 and Windows Embedded Standard 2009.
The list below applies to both Windows Embedded XPe SP3 and Standard 2009:
- KB 2876331 - Vulnerability in Windows Graphics Device Interface Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB 2868626 - Vulnerability in Digital Signatures Could Allow Denial of Service
- KB 2900986 - Cumulative Security Update of ActiveX Kill Bits
- KB 2862152 - Vulnerability in DirectAccess and IPsec Could Allow Security Feature Bypass
- KB 954155 - Vulnerabilities in Windows Media Runtime Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB 2893984 - Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB 2898715 - Vulnerability in LRPC Client Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB 2898785 - Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- KB 2893294 - Vulnerability in Windows Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB 2892075 - Vulnerability in Microsoft Scripting Runtime Object Library Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB 2904266 - December 2013 cumulative time zone update for Windows operating systems
This download is a cumulative update which incorporates all updates from prior months, for the current year. The componentized updates for November 2013 are included with this update. Therefore you do not need to download and install previous monthly updates.
If you have questions on accessing MyOEM, please email the OEM Customer Communications Care Team at OEM@microsoft.com.