Posted By Windows Embedded Team
The November 2013 Security Updates are on MyOEM for Microsoft® Windows® XP Embedded with Service Pack 3 and Windows® Embedded Standard 2009.
The list below applies to both Windows Embedded XPe SP3 and Windows Embedded Standard 2009:
- KB 2900986 – Cumulative Security Update of ActiveX Kill Bits
- KB 2888505 – Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- KB 2862152 – Vulnerability in DirectAccess could allow security feature bypass
- KB 2876331 – Vulnerability in Windows Graphics Device Interface Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB 2868626 – Vulnerability in Digital Signatures Could Allow Denial of Service
This download is a cumulative update which incorporates all updates from prior months, for the current year. The componentized updates for October 2013 are included with this update. Therefore you do not need to download and install previous monthly updates.
If you have questions on accessing MyOEM, please email the OEM Customer Communications Care Team at OEM@microsoft.com.