Posted By Windows Embedded Team
The September 2013 Security Updates are now available on MyOEM for Microsoft® Windows® XP Embedded with Service Pack 3 and Windows® Embedded Standard 2009.
The list below applies to both Windows Embedded XPe SP3 and Windows Embedded Standard 2009:
- KB 2870699 - Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- KB 2876315 - Vulnerabilities in kernel-mode drivers could allow elevation of privilege
- KB 2876217 - Vulnerability in OLE could allow remote code execution
- KB 2864063 - Vulnerability in Windows Theme file could allow remote code execution
- KB 2834903 - Vulnerability in Windows Media Format Runtime Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB 2834904 - Vulnerability in Windows Media Format Runtime Could Allow Remote Code Execution
This download is a cumulative update which incorporates all updates from prior months, for the current year. The componentized updates for August 2013 are included with this update. Therefore you do not need to download and install previous monthly updates.
If you have questions on accessing MyOEM, please email the OEM Customer Communications Care Team at OEM@microsoft.com.