Posted By Windows Embedded Team
The July and August 2013 updates for the Windows Embedded Compact 2013 online documentation are now live on MSDN and CodePlex.
These updates include the following highlights:
- New developer guides:
- Use the Sample Virtual Device (provided with Platform Builder) - Explains how to use a virtual device for Compact 2013 development.
- Web Server - Explains how to use the Web Server to monitor, configure and remotely control a Compact 2013 device.
- New sample applications and walkthroughs:
- Windows Azure Cloud Sensor Sample - Steps through a sample application to show how to access Azure services from a Compact 2013 device.
- Build an Interactive XAML Application - Provides conceptual and "how to" guidance for implementing the new triggers and behaviors functionality.
- New Code Samples node
- A new Code Samples node has been added to the Compact 2013 MSDN online documentation to highlight the sample applications that are shipped with Compact 2013 or posted on CodePlex.
- Other updates:
- The Tools table of contents was restructured.
- Bug fixes and clarifications