Posted By Windows Embedded Team
The June 2013 Security Updates are now available on MyOEM for Microsoft® Windows® XP Embedded with Service Pack 3 and Windows® Embedded Standard 2009.
The list below applies to Windows Embedded Standard 2009:
- KB 2804576 – Vulnerabilities in .NET Framework Could Allow Spoofing
The list below applies to both Windows XPe SP3 and Windows Embedded Standard 2009:
- KB 2804577 – Vulnerabilities in .NET Framework Could Allow Spoofing
- KB 2829361 – Vulnerabilities in Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation Of Privilege
- KB 2820197 – Update Rollup for ActiveX Kill Bits
- KB 2838727 – Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- KB 2839229 – Vulnerability in Windows Kernel Could Allow Information Disclosure
This download includes cumulative database updates for the Windows XP Embedded and Windows Embedded Standard 2009 product development databases. The database updates incorporate all security updates from prior months; therefore you do not need to install previous security database updates. The new updates included in this download can be applied directly to runtime images. The componentized versions of these update for updating the database will be included in next month’s security update release.
If you have questions on accessing MyOEM, please email the OEM Customer Communications Care Team at OEM@microsoft.com.