Posted By Windows Embedded Team
The May 2013 Security Updates are now available on MyOEM for Microsoft® Windows® XP Embedded with Service Pack 3 and Windows® Embedded Standard 2009.
The list below applies to Windows Embedded Standard 2009:
- KB 2804576 - Vulnerabilities in .NET Framework Could Allow Spoofing
- KB 2847204 - Security Update for Internet Explorer
The list below applies to both Windows XPe SP3 and Windows Embedded Standard 2009:
- KB 2804577 - Vulnerabilities in .NET Framework Could Allow Spoofing
- KB 2829361 - Vulnerabilities in Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation Of Privilege
- KB 2829530 - Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- KB 2820197 - Update Rollup for ActiveX Kill Bits
This download is a cumulative update which incorporates all updates from prior months, for the current year. The componentized updates for April 2013 are included with this update. Therefore you do not need to download and install previous monthly updates. The new updates included in this download can be applied directly to runtime images. The componentized versions of these update for updating the database will be included in next month’s security update release.
If you have questions on accessing MyOEM, please email the OEM Customer Communications Care Team at OEM@microsoft.com.