The April 2013 Security Updates are now available on MyOEM for Microsoft® Windows® XP Embedded with Service Pack 3 and Windows® Embedded Standard 2009.
The list below applies to Windows Embedded Standard 2009:
- KB 2813347 - Vulnerability in Remote Desktop Client Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB 2814124 - Vulnerability in Silverlight Could Allow Remote Code Execution
The list below applies to Windows XP Embedded SP3 and Windows Embedded Standard 2009:
- KB 2807986 - Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB 2808735 - Vulnerability in Kernel-Mode Driver Could Allow Escalation of Privilege
- KB 2813345 - Vulnerability in Remote Desktop Client Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB 2820917 - Vulnerability in Windows Client/Server Run-Time Subsystem (CSRSS) Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB 2813170 - Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB 2817183 - Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
The download is a cumulative update which incorporates all updates from prior months, for the current year. The componentized updates for March and April 2013 are included in this update. Therefore you do not need to download and install previous monthly updates. This download also includes the March 2013 security update packages for individually updating Windows XP Embedded and Windows Embedded Standard 2009 runtime images.
For further information on these KB articles, visit http://support.microsoft.com and query the Knowledge Base for the article number listed above.
If you have questions on accessing MyOEM, please email the OEM Customer Communications Care Team at OEM@microsoft.com.