Posted By Chris Elliott
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Ford SYNC powered by Microsoft is celebrating its 5th anniversary as a pioneer in vehicle connectivity system. Help us wish Ford SYNC a happy anniversary by tweeting your favorite SYNC feature and you could win an Xbox 360 with Kinect.
To celebrate this milestone, Ford and Microsoft are participating in GigaOm Roadmap in San Francisco and the Seattle Auto Show, during which SYNC fans will be given the opportunity to enter our twitter contest to win one of five Xbox 360 with Kinect consoles. The contest kicks off today (now!) and you have two weeks to participate for the chance to win.
It’s easy to participate, whether or not you can attend one of the events. All you have to do is follow @MSFTWEB and tweet your favorite Ford SYNC feature some time during the two-week period using the #SYNC5 hash tag. We will announce the winners on Sunday, Nov. 18 between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. PT.
That’s all I have to do to win an Xbox 360?! You bet, easy as pie, or if you prefer, anniversary cake.
We hope to see in you in San Francisco or Seattle, but don’t worry if you can’t make it. The contest is open to all residents of the US.
Thank you for celebrating with us!
The Fine Print
- Contest runs from 10:30 a.m. on Nov. 5 PT until 5:00 p.m. on Nov. 18 PT.
- You need to have a US shipping address.
- You must follow @MSFTWEB on Twitter (so we can DM you) and you must tweet using the #SYNC5 hash tag.
- We will post the winner to Twitter, so follow us on Twitter to see who won. We will also send a Twitter direct message to all winners to get their mailing address for sending the prizes.
- Other rules and eligibility requirements can be found here. The people in ties with the leather briefcases made us put them here.