The October 2012 Security Updates are now available on the ECE for Microsoft® Windows® XP Embedded with Service Pack 3 and Windows® Embedded Standard 2009.
The list below applies to both XPE SP3 and Standard 2009:
- KB2731847 – Vulnerability in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB2705219 – Vulnerabilities in Windows Networking Components Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB2723135 – Vulnerability in Remote Desktop Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- KB2749655 – Compatibility Issues Affecting Signed Microsoft Binaries
- KB2744842 – Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer
- KB2724197 – Vulnerability in Windows Kernel Could Allow Elevation of Privilege
- KB2756822 – October 2012 Cumulative Time Zone Update for Windows Operating Systems
If you have questions on accessing the ECE, please email MS Mobile & Embedded Communications Feedback & Support, ECE@microsoft.com.