Posted By Chris Elliott
Senior Marketing Communications Manager
Microsoft and Ford want to chauffeur you, a friend and gdgt co-founder Peter Rojas in the all-new 2013 Ford Edge to gdgt live in New York on Monday, June 25! Along the way, you and your guest will experience the latest version of Ford SYNC with MyFord Touch and see firsthand why SYNC, powered by Microsoft, is one of the leading in-car infotainment systems in the industry.
What’s better than being chauffeured through the streets of Manhattan in a brand-new Ford crossover while getting one-on-one time with gdgt co-founder Peter Rojas to chat about the latest tech gadgets (some of which you might even find in the car)? Plus, once you’re at the event, you’ll be able to participate in the VIP hour, where you can get to know some of the hottest names in consumer electronics, getting your hands on the latest gadgets and hot tech before any of your other friends.
Here’s what you need to do:
Just leave a comment on this post to tell us “What is your favorite Ford SYNC feature?” Need some suggestions? Check out some of the commands that are possible with SYNC now.
That’s it. We’ll pick a comment at random and arrange to pick up the winner and give them a ride to the event.
The Fine Print
- You need to register for gdgt live in New York.
- We will post the winner as an update to the blog. Follow us on Twitter to see who won.
- We’re going to be picking you up at Penn Station. You’re more than welcome to tell us your favorite feature, but in order to win, you need to be able to get to Penn Station by 5:00pm on June 25 for us to pick you up.
- We will be able to drive you and your guest from the event back to Penn Station.
- You have to be nice to Peter. And he’ll promise to be nice to you.
- Other rules and eligibility requirements can be found here. The men in ties with the leather briefcases made us put them here.
Congratulations to Amy Vernon who has won a trip with gdgt co-founder Peter Rojas to gdgt New York. Thank you to all who commented and we look forward to seeing everybody at gdgt New York.
Amy, please email us to coordinate your ride!