Changes in this release:
- The image effects that were added in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition (AlphaMaskEffect, CrossFadeEffect, OpacityEffect, and TintEffect) are no longer marked as experimental.
- Made sure CanvasControl::Changed always executes on the UI thread. This fixes a crash during lost device recovery in multithreaded apps.
- Close() clears its internal std::vector, to reduce memory usage.
- Fixed XAML layout bug in the Example Gallery GlowTextCustomControl.
- Fixed Example Gallery ink demo crash when you “clear” then “save”.
- Win2D doc build works with the latest version of Sandcastle.
- test knows how to find the Windows SDK even if that is installed in subfolders (which is done to support side-by-side in more recent versions of Visual Studio).
- Fixed HSTRING double-free in Win2D unit test.