Win2D version 0.0.19 is now available on NuGet and GitHub. Our team was still at partial capacity, so there aren’t a lot of big feature items, but we have a new release today nonetheless.
- Optimizations in CanvasAnimatedControl for CPU utilization
- Fixed a synchronization issue in CanvasBitmap load/save functions
- Add a cool new webcam integration sample to ExampleGallery, CameraEffectExample, available to run on Windows 10
- Documentation improvements
- Infrastructure improvements for Win2D’s samples
- A new helper in ExampleGallery for getting correct threading behavior of CanvasAnimatedControl
- Pull request #81 from contributor nllsotools. (Thanks!)