- Vote for existing ideas or submit your own on UserVoice – Visual Studio, and selecting the Rangers Project tag to ensure it lights up during our triage.
- Let us know what the value of recent releases was for you by completing the solution 11 impact poll.
- Lastly, for those that have been following and especially using our experimental Unit Test Generator, shared mid-2013, we have a quick focused poll.
Your feedback is important to us! We take all candid and especially actionable feedback to
- Where can I find information on past triages?
- See Ideas Triage tag.
- What happened to triage #10?
- We did not cancel, delete or start any project ideas after triage #10 as we were in the midst of MVP Summit and were operating at full-capacity at the time.
- With 2-3 projects coming to an end shortly, we expect lots of energy and spare bandwidth to be available after the quiet, “family-time” December.
- Does the ALM Community feedback really matter?
- Yes, we take your feedback seriously and all project ideas are plotted on a quadrant based on (1) ALM Community Value and (2) Product Group Value.
- See Triage of ideas … ∆ process changes for more information on this process.