We are please to announce the release of the first version of the new Testing Mobile Applications using Perfecto Mobile's MobileCloud solution, which gives you the guidance and direction you need to understand testing of mobile device applications using a cloud based solution with full Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server integration.
In addition, we give you an overview poster of the high-level view of developing, building, testing, and deploying multi-platform mobile applications using Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server. The team is already fast at work on v2 to give you guidance on setting up mobile device testing in continuous integration for the popular mobile platforms and understanding the various strategies in choosing and working with a device testing solution.
A special thanks to the team and especially our product owners Tom and Mathew, as well as the project lead Brian for making this update happen.
… Tom Lindeman … Mathew Aniyan … Brian Blackman
- MSDN Blogs - https://aka.ms/F6i5uz
- Perfecto Blog - https://aka.ms/perfectoblog
- Perfecto publications - https://aka.ms/perfecto, https://aka.ms/perfectoalm
- Perfecto Reference - https://aka.ms/sabre
- Team Explorer Everywhere - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg413285.aspx
- Testing Mobile Web Experiences - https://aka.ms/mobiletest
The team behind the solution
Please send candid feedback!
Which features do you need in the next version?
What do you like and dislike in the current version?
We can’t wait to hear from you, and learn more about your experience using the add-in. Here are some ways to connect with us: