We are once again looking for success stories, quotes and evidence to demonstrate that the ALM Rangers and their solutions are making a positive impact and that their solutions are the best thing since sliced cheese with holes was invented
ASK #1 - Tell us about your success stories!
Are you aware of a success story in which the Visual Studio ALM Rangers and/or their solutions have accelerated the adoption of Visual Studio, unblocked an engagement and/or resulted in a (happy) user? If yes, please contact us here so that we can share your success story!
ASK #2 – Give us your personal quotes
Please add your personal comment as a comment or contact us here.
Example quotes from ALM Rangers received last year…
- We bring value to tons of people that are looking for guidance with TFS & ALM. TFS is so powerful and most people only scratch the surface of what can be done with it…we help people take full advantage of their investment.
- The ALM Rangers have high visibility and provide high quality solutions to help the entire development community. The best part about the solutions is that they are not theoretical, that is to say, they have real-world applicability. The Rangers Program is driven by customer feedback and needs, but from Rangers and Non Rangers; which makes the developed solutions even more valuable.
- Working with a crew so passionate about what they do that they want to help educate the entire community on how to do it well...on their own time!
- The fact that the combination of Practical Experience, Entrepreneurship, Commitment, Collaboration and Knowledge makes a BIG difference and creates Value in Real Life Situations.
- ALM Rangers Eco-System and Principals and of course ... Your Management. :). I would say it is very difficult to make geographically separate teams tick and work. But ALM Rangers have somehow managed to pull it off.
- It is the in depth knowledge that the rangers have and the wealth of experience that we can allow our customers to get to. The projects that the rangers produce allow me to provide information and solutions to the client that delights them J
- Early visibility and access to upcoming product at or around the same time as MVP's
- We promote adoption and resolve blockers in ways that would otherwise not happen, and we’re all very passionate about ALM! J
- Passion, real world experience injected into the guidance.
Looking forward to your success stories and quotes!