In ALM Readiness Treasure Map … arrrrrrrrr! we announced a ALM Readiness treasure map which contains links to PFE workshops.
The links (treasure40-44) point to this location as the associated links (redmond|itoe|PFEMIP|Released|Workshops) are pointing to file shares which are not accessible from the public domain.
Who is PFE?
Premier Field Engineering (PFE) delivers onsite, remote and dedicated support services for Premier customers around the world to promote health in their IT environments. As part of Customer Support Services, PFE partners with Commercial Technical Support and Enterprise Services to strengthen the Microsoft Services field engineering capability worldwide.
What Workshops are mentioned on the treasure map?
- Visual Studio 2012 ALM – Team Foundation Server Essentials
- Visual Studio 2012 ALM – Testing Tools
- Visual Studio 2012 ALM – Build & Deploy
- Visual Studio 2012 ALM – Developer Tools
- Visual Studio 2012 ALM – Administration Workshops
How do I contact PFE?
Also see Grant’s post Premier Support Catalogue now available for more information on the latest support offerings.