TechReady is over … the dust is settling and I am convinced that all ALM Rangers are relaxing and recovering from a loooooooooooooooooooooong week of information overload 🙂
Here are the other TR14 blog posts:
- TechReady 14 Report … T-3 days and a going back to the future
- TechReady 14 Report … T-1 days and getting nervous
- TechReady 14 Report … T+0 – Day 1 was focused on Ruck and Quick Reference Guidance
- TechReady 14 Report … T+1 – Four ALM Ranger Sessions dominated the day
- TechReady 14 Report … T+2–Beyond BRDLite and Architecture
- TechReady 14 Report … T+3 – The best ever TR session happened today!
When I looked at the (not yet final) results, I was amazed at the quality of sessions delivered and the phenomenal average achieved by the ALM Rangers. The developer track achieved showed an astonishing average of 4.44/5 this morning, which equates to 88.8%. The ALM Rangers average of their sessions, highlighted in red below) was a proud 4.712/5 this morning, which is 94%! ALM Rangers, you guys ROCK!
In terms of the Hands-on Labs, we achieved a 4,238/5 average, again ROCKING, considering the VERY critical developer community
Here are the final pictures of TechReady14.
|What a stunning view from the 6th floor in Battlestar #41. The last day of TechReady welcomed us with a glorious blue sky.|
Bob Hardister in his Battlestar #41 sabbatical cave
As the two last photos show, taken 15min after session was over, the Rangers battled to call it a day.
|… the last view of Seattle before boarding the bus home.|
C U @ TR15!