I am exhausted and therefore today’s post will be brief and include mainly photographic evidence
Take note of tomorrow’s ALM Ranger sessions, highlighted in yellow, struck through indicates that session has been delivered:
- DEV329 * : Learning the new source code management (SCM) features of Visual Studio 11 (cancelled)
- DEV353 * : Beyond BRDLite
- DEVCT202 * : How to land ALM Assessments by the customers
- DEVCT203 * : Quick References
- DEVCT301 * : Visual Studio Architecture Tooling Guidance(ABE)
- DEVCT302 * : VM Factory
- DEVCT303 * : TFS Upgrade Guidance
- DEVCT306 * : Team Foundation Server Project Planning
- DEVCT307 * : Team Foundation Server Process Template Customization Guidance
- DEVCT309 * : Test Release Management Guidance (first external ALM Ranger Lead to present @ TR!!!)
- DEVCT310 * : Ruck, Scrum, and using TFS on Windows Azure
- DEVCT313 * : Practical Kanban Guidance
Finally, the usual pictures …
|Today’s beer is dedicated to Bill Heys! Bill we all missed you and your branching discussions. We hope to see you back at TR15!|
|William Bartholomew started our day with two phenomenal Team Foundation Build sessions.|
Bob Hardister presented the first ALM MVP Ranger session at TechReady,doing a sterling job do engage the audience.
|If you missed William’s “Hedgehog” session, titled DEVCT201 Learning .NET Gadgeteer, Netduino, and the .NET Micro Framework, then you missed the BEST TR session I have ever been in. “WOW”, *Kudos* to William for a very special and exciting session!|
|Bijan Javidi and Babu George Padamadan … our picture of the day!|
Ethem Azun delivered a professional and very interesting ALM Assessment session. Looking forward to these bits!
|Yes, no more email, hotmail or other messages queued on my phone! Let’s run before the view changes …|
See you tomorrow for the last ALM Ranger session … delivered by none other than Pierre Donyegro!