TechReady is an internal Microsoft (semi-annual) technical conference. As always we are presenting a number of breakout, chalk talk and hands-on lab sessions, representing the Visual Studio ALM Rangers family. This year I will be terrorizing the Rangers with my camera and will try and publish two to three TR-Photos every day to share the vibe of the conference with fellow Rangers.
Some sessions to take note of and pencil into your hectic TR schedules (Ping me if I should extend this list, or if I have missed a nugget session):
- DEVCT207 – Rangers Panel Discussions – vNext Technical Readiness, Monday July 25, 4:45 PM – 6:00 PM
- DEV343 – Rangers: Branching for Scrum and more Agile Development, Tuesday July 26, 2:30 PM – 3:45 PM
- DEV327 – Implementing Lean Software Delivery with Kanban and Team Foundation Server 2010, Tuesday July 26, 4:15 PM – 5:30 PM
- DEV314 Building Robust, Maintainable Coded UI Tests with Visual Studio 2010, Wednesday July 27, 10:30 – 11:45
- DEV304 – Disassembling the DevDiv Build Process, Wednesday July 27, 2:45 PM – 4:00 PM
- DEVCT302 – Rangers Build Customization Guidance and BRDLite Reference Template, Thursday July 28, 8:30 AM – 9:45 AM
- DEVCT301 – Rangers VMFactory Automation, Thursday July 28, 12:45 PM – 2:00 PM
- DEVCT312 – Rangers Lab Management Guide, Thursday July 28, 2:30 PM – 3:45 PM
- DEVHOL313 Rangers: Understanding and using the Build Customization(Build-Release-Deploy) BRDLite Reference Template, Hands-on Lab
C U in Seattle!