A recent revision to our blog is the addition of TOC (table of content) type blog posts, which tie together all the seemingly lose ends of numerous blog posts and team bloggers. The change is based on candid feedback from MVP/Rangers. We currently have two new pages for the TFS Integration Tools and the TFS Iteration Automation projects which you can review. The pages for the forthcoming Build Customization Guide (ATE) and Lab Management Guide (AHE) projects are currently being created as I type 🙂
… what do you think of these new TOC posts?
It is only when one starts creating a report on the past few months, when one realizes just how much the Visual Studio ALM Ranger team has shipped since July 2010:
- Localizations: Quick Reference Guidance – Spanish, Architecture Guidance – Spanish, Branching Guidance – Spanish and Branching Guidance – German
- Architecture Guidance 2.1 Refresh
- TFS Integration Tools SubVersion Adapter & Guidance (Sabbatical #2)
- Rational to TFS Migration Training
- Team Foundation Server 2010 Monitoring Management Pack
… and there is more, because the following two projects are on the verge of shipping:
… and there are more projects currently on the go:
- CodedUI Testing Guidance
- TFS Iteration Automation
- CodedUI Word Extension (Sabbatical #3)
- CodedUI Word Merge Prototype (Investigating alternative solutions to the Word Extension)
- Word plug-in for TFS 2010
- Branching Guidance 2010 v4
Trivial information … the codename for the new branching guidance is CEO. Yes, on the one hand Bill Heys is the chief executive officer for the branching guidance community as development lead, but in support of our Raptor awareness the acronym actually stands for Cape Eagle Owl.
… Cape Eagle Owl, Mojo, at http://birdsofprey.co.za/displays.html.
… not to mention that we are in the process of prioritizing the next solution candidates to be started from July 2011 onwards.