- The CodedUI (VSCUG) project is finishing off the first sprint, which was focused on defining the scope of the project and also designing the Word Extension for CodedUI testing.
- The Word4TFS (TFSWP) project has started up in full swing, with the first user story released for test case definition, design and development. We are looking for Rangers who are interested in taking ownership of test cases and helping us produce a quality product.
- The Lab Management Guide (AHE-TFSLM) project will be entering the final BETA review phase within hours. Huge THANK YOU from Willy-Peter to the team, which “rocks”!
- The Build Customization Guide (ATE-VSBCG) project entered the final BETA review phase on Monday and the product group is currently reviewing the guidance. Once approved, we will be posting the BETA 1 to Codeplex for a “silent” review by Visual Studio ALM Rangers and ALM Champs. Will this project ship before the AHE project? Huge THANK YOU from Willy-Peter to the team, which “rocks”!
- The TFS Iteration Automation (AFE-TFSIA) project … the team has had the first kick-off meeting and is now busy with the release 1.0 design.
- The Architecture Guidance (TFSAG) project will see the new release 2 of the Visual Studio Extension soon, which includes automation of the guidance and hands-on labs in the Visual Studio Extension, as well as a number of informative videos. A phenomenal effort by Francisco!
Visual Studio ALM Rangers Ecosystem
- The Rangers Process and Requirements dog fooding is entering an analysis and documentation phase, with two projects that used Ruck as part of our dog fooding coming to an end. The findings will be published in the third or fourth Rangers MSDN article.
- In February, we finished 5 years of Rangers program which is quite an achievement, thanks to your great community work. Stay tuned for the 5-year report!
For more information refer to: Rangers Website | Rangers Solutions | Rangers Blog