Last week the team silently released a new release of the TFS Integration Tools on the Visual Studio Gallery and synchronised the latest build on Codeplex as well. If you are interested in a list of bugs, issues and features that have been addressed, please have a look at Brian’s blog.
- MSDN Forum – Team Foundation Server – Migration and Integration
- TFS Integration Tools Blog Table of Content
- The migration guidance document, which is the first document you should read
- Readiness Package is included with the product or can be downloaded from Codeplex
The most recent blog posts include. See the TOC for a complete list.
Question & Answers
- Can I use snapshots and catch-up for both VC and WIT? QA-51 (latest post in this category)
- Why ServerDiff may not work for me. Q&A-50
- Why are some of my Rational ClearCase files missing after a migration to TFS? Q&A-49
- Why can I only see TFS2010 adapters? Q&A-48
- How can I check which side of the migration will be affected? Q&A-47
- Which Rational ClearCase adapter should I select? Q&A-46
- What is this VC conflict resolution all about? Q&A-45
- Data Driven Subscription Reporting a la Grant (latest post in this category)
Process Template Migration & Configuration