The team has just published the first release since August on Codeplex (http://tfsintegration.codeplex.com/) for the bleeding-edge early-adopter. If you are looking for the fully supported release, you must still use the August bits from http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/5a8d1703-7987-4081-ba2f-9d0b68b0ed3e.
What’s in build 31118.00?
- Revised guidance documentation as mentioned in TFS Integration Platform Documentation Refreshed on Codeplex.
- Alpha version of the Subversion adapter and associated guidance.
- Bug fixes in a number of areas:
- TFS 2010 to TFS 2010 work item to work item link migration
- TFS to TFS VC migrations – mostly fixes to deal with various combinations of VC actions on a file or folder that were not handled before
- CC migrations
- CQ migrations
As always we appreciate the candid feedback from all the proof-of-concept initiatives and early adopters, allowing us to harden the Alpha release for a future integration in the supported build!
| Acronyms … TFS : Team Foundation Server | VC – Version Control | CC – IBM Rational ClearCase | CQ – IBM Rational ClearQuest |