In Requirements Management for Ranger Projects … Epics, Team and Personas we mentioned the Rangers requirements management and the concept of Epics, also referred to as Experience.
Here is the list of Epics from the Rangers Build Customization Guide project:
For those that are squinting at the above image, here is a more readable list:
- Epic - Practical guidance and tooling to simplify the Team Build 2010 "Build" customizations
Epic - Practical guidance to utilize Team Build process templates to automate build and non-build scenarios in Microsoft environments
Epic - Practical guidance that allows utilization of Team Build process templates to automate build and non-build scenarios in non-Microsoft environments
Epic - Practical guidance to enable simple and flexible flexible deployment of applications and their data stores
Epic - Practical guidance for Activities to empower developers and build engineers
Epic - Quality hands-on-labs that complement the guidance and effectively guide the user through the features
Epic - Visualisation of the guidance using quick reference posters
Do these Epics make sense? Do these Epics summarise the killer features of the project? Would any of these Epics make you more or less interested in the project? Please give us your candid feedback!
To conclude, here is a list of the current:
- William Bartholomew, Giulio Vian, Mike Fourie, John Jacob and Joseph Abukhader
- Adimulam Sudheer, Ajay Bhandari , Bob Hardister, Daniel Franco Abrahão de Oliveira, Ewald Hofman, Fabio Casado, John Jacob (JJ), Leonard S. Woody III, Mathias Olausson, Oliver Hilgers, Pete Elliott, Petr Moravek, Pierre Donyegro, Rahul Chugh , Richard Fennell, Silfarney Wallace, Steven Lange, William Bartholomew
- Ed Blankenship, Fabio Casado, Francisco Xavier Fagas Albarracín, Hassan Fadili, John Jacob (JJ), Leonard S. Woody III, Mike Fourie, Nico Orschel, Oliver Hilgers, Sven Hubert
- Bijan Javidi, Brian Blackman, Jim Lamb, Joseph Abukhader, Willy-Peter Schaub
… as you can see, we have an exceptional team working on these Epics.