The latest version of the TeamReview product has shipped and is definitely worth a peek, if you are in the world of code reviews and using Visual Studio Team System (VSTS).
According to the site, the key features of this release are (copy-pasted italic text from here):
1.0.9 is focused on some nice-to-have features for the TeamReview forms and a few bug-fixes that were reported. Included in the release:
- Support for DB Projects
- More support for Solution Items and projects within Solution folders
- Form fields are sorted logically
- The New Code Review Response form is re-sizable
- The New Code Review Response form will show in the same position and size as last used during that Visual Studio "session"
- The Code Review Replay form is updated with values when work items are edited and saved.
- The grid in the Code Review Replay form is sortable
- A few minor bug fixes