This is my obligatory hello world/introduction post. My name is William Bartholomew and I’ve recently joined Microsoft as an SDE (Software Development Engineer) in DDITDev. In this blog I’ll post interesting information about building software, design patterns, testing, Visual Studio, WCF, WF, web development, and whatever else takes my fancy at the time.
A few interesting things about me:
- I moved from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia to Redmond, Washington, USA.
- I was a Team System MVP.
- I was the Vice President of the Queensland VSTS User Group.
- I am the co-author of Inside the Microsoft Build Engine: Using MSBuild and Team Foundation Build.
My other sites on the web:
- blog.bartholomew.id.au – Here you’ll find personal blog posts (particularly about the move to the USA) as well as old non-Team System technical blog posts.
- blogs.teamsystemnotes.com – Here you’ll find old Team System technical blog posts.
- tfsbuild.com – Here you’ll find a wiki that I maintain relating to Team Foundation Build.
- flickr.com/photos/wbarthol – Here you’ll find any photos I’ve taken.