Microsoft Belgium and Luxembourg proudly announces its first Microsoft Demo Day. Please join us on Wednesday, 2nd of June, 2010 at Microsoft Belux for a day packed with exclusive demo sessions on a wealth of Microsoft offerings.
Forget about lengthy PowerPoint presentations – this is a No-Slides-Allowed Event. Instead, you will experience a series of interactive live demonstrations and no-nonsense hands-on sessions that will leave you longing for more stunning discoveries.
Our Sales & Marketing Group and Consumer & Online Business Unit joined efforts to broaden your view on Microsoft’s latest offerings. This is what you can expect at the Microsoft Demo Day, among many other things:
- During the opening keynote, Ludo Wijckmans, Microsoft’s Director Enterprise and Partner Group, will reveal one of his favorite Microsoft-internal solutions. Not to be missed under any circumstances!
- Microsoft Advertising solutions built on the MSN and Windows Live platform.
- A live replay of the world-record ETL (extract-transform-load of data), powered by SQL Server.
- The most shiny SharePoint solutions to improve your organizational effectiveness.
- Exciting new Microsoft hardware innovations.
- How to test software like a professional using Visual Studio 2010.
- How to authenticate to Windows 7 using your Belgian eID card.
- What are search-driven websites powered by FAST technology.
- The only exception to the no-slides-allowed rule – a snappy demo of the cool PowerPoint 2010 features.
- The wonderful world of Exchange Management Shell
- Close look at BPOS-S (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online)
- RBAC, say what?
More details available soon.
Throughout the Microsoft Demo Day, a team of experienced subject matter experts will be at your service, dealing with all your questions, remarks and suggestions.
Make sure to register here. Don’t delay, since the number of guests at the Microsoft Demo Day is limited.
Hope to see you there!
A thank you to Ilse for letting me shamelessly copy her post