We are releasing a preview of ASP.NET Identity 2.2.0-alpha1. The main focus in this release was to fix bugs and address performance issues.
Download this release
You can download ASP.NET Identity from the NuGet gallery. You can install or update these packages using the NuGet Package Manager Console, like this:
Install-Package Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.EntityFramework –Version 2.2.0-alpha1 -pre
Install-Package Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.Core -Version 2.2.0-alpha1 -pre
Install-Package Microsoft.AspNet.Identity.OWIN -Version 2.2.0-alpha1 –pre
What’s in this release?
Following query has the list of all issues fixed in this release..
- We have lots of samples for Identity at https://aspnet.codeplex.com. Please look for the Identity folder in the source. https://aspnet.codeplex.com/SourceControl/latest
- For documentation on ASP.NET Identity please visit http://www.asp.net/identity.
- Account Confirmation and password recovery
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Migrating from Membership to Identity
- ASP.NET Identity Recommended resources
Migrating from ASP.NET Identity 2.1.0
This is a compatible release with 2.1.0 and there are no database schema changes with this release.
Give feedback and get support
- If you find any bugs please open them at our Codeplex Site where we track all our bugs https://aspnetidentity.codeplex.com/
- If you want to discuss these features or have questions, please discuss them on Stack Overflow and use the following tag “asp.net-identity”