The NuGet packages for ASP.NET MVC 5.2, ASP.NET Web API 2.2 and ASP.NET Web Pages 3.2 are now live on the NuGet gallery!
Download this release
You can install or update the NuGet packages for ASP.NET MVC 5.2, ASP.NET Web API 2.2 and ASP.NET Web Pages 3.2 using the NuGet Package Manager Console, with the following commands:
- Install-Package Microsoft.AspNet.Mvc -Version 5.2.0
- Install-Package Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi -Version 5.2.0
- Install-Package Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages -Version 3.2.0
Prerequisites for this release
- If you are using Visual Studio 2012, download ASP.NET and Web Tools 2013.1 for Visual Studio 2012.
- If you are using Visual Studio 2013, download Visual Studio 2013 Update 1 or higher. This update is needed for editing ASP.NET MVC 5.2 Razor Views.
What’s in this release?
This release primarily includes great new features for Web API OData v4 as summarized below but has bug fixes and minor features that bring in a lot more goodness to MVC, Web API, and Web Pages:
ASP.NET MVC 5.2
ASP.NET Web API 2.2
- OData v4 support
- Attribute routing improvements
- Web API Client support for Windows Phone 8.1
- Feature updates
- Bug fixes
ASP.NET Web Pages 3.2
You can find a complete listing of the features and fixes included in this release by referring to the corresponding release notes:
Tutorials and other information about this release are available from the ASP.NET web site (http://www.asp.net).
Questions and feedback
You can submit questions related to this release on the ASP.NET forums (MVC, Web API, Web Pages).Please submit any issues you encounter and feature suggestions for future releases on our CodePlex site.
Thanks and enjoy!