MIX Is just around the corner and if you haven’t already registered I highly recommend you do! This is one event I look forward to the most each year. I attended last year and I had the most incredible experience learning about Silverlight and meeting so many intelligent people (OK, and I had a ton of fun playing Poker too).
If you are not familiar with what MIX is, MIX is a conference that gathers both web developers and web designers together who want to take their skills to the next level. There are numerous sessions you can attend that teach you the latest and great ways to build the worlds top most innovative web sites.
This year MIX is held in Las Vegas from March 17th – March 20th so mark you calendar! Scott Guthrie, our Corp VP, will be the keynote speaker. You will not want to miss what he has to say.
Current sessions include (see details here):
- Building an Optimized, Graphics-Intensive Application for Microsoft Silverlight (Seema Ramchandani).
- Building Data-Driven Scalable AJAX Web Pages
- Building Microsoft Silverlight Applications with Eclipse (Shawn Wildermuth)
- C# for Designers
- Deep Dive into Microsoft Silverlight Graphics (Seema Ramchandani, Marshall Agnew)
- Escaping Flatland in Application Design: Visualizing Data (Peter Eckert, Eric Gould Bear)
- From Concept to Production: Design Workflow with Microsoft Expression Studio (Christian Schormann)
- Go Beyond Best Practices: Evolving Next Practices to Prosper in the 21st Century (Lou Carbone)
- Go Deep with Microsoft Silverlight Controls
- Going Inside Microsoft Silverlight: Exploring the Core CLR (Brandon Bray)
- High-Speed RIA Development with the Microsoft Silverlight Toolkit
- How Razorfish Lights Up Brand with Microsoft SharePoint
- Improving UX through Application Lifecycle Management (Chris Bernard)
- Integrating Microsoft Expression Blend with Adobe Creative Suite (Joanna Mason)
- Interaction Techniques Using the Wii Remote (and Other HCI Projects) (Johnny Lee)
- Interactive Prototyping with DHTML (Bill Scott)
- Live Framework and Mesh Services: Live Services for Developers
- Mesh-Enabled Web Applications
- Microsoft Expression Web: No Platform Left Behind (Steve Guttman)
- Optimizing Performance for Microsoft Expression Encoder (James Clarke)
- RESTful Services for the Programmable Web with Windows Communication Foundation (Ron Jacobs)
- The Future of Microsoft Expression Blend (Douglas Olson)
- The Way of the Whiteboard: Persuading with Pictures
- Touch and Gesture Computing, What You Haven’t Heard (Joseph Fletcher)
- Visual Design with Microsoft Expression Blend (Celso Gomes)
- Web Form Design
- What’s New in Microsoft Silverlight 3 (Joe Stegman)
- What’s New in Microsoft Silverlight 3 Media (Larry Olson)
- Wireframes That Work: Designing (Rich Internet) Applications
I sincerely hope to see you there.
Visual Studio Web Tools