EwsEditor 1.19 Released – 3/16/2017 – 10/30/2017


I had missed putting out release notes for 1.19, so here they are:

  • Fixed issues with properties imports for named properties (it was upcassing names). Added CRM, UC and Lync named propertied to Known Properties csv.
  • Clientrequestid is set for each request.
  • New properties file - RetentionProperties.Csv
  • Added descriptive text to property CSV files.
  • Added RetentionProperties.Csv to properties imports files. Added descriptive headers to existing property CSV files.
  • Changed logging of request and response headers so that each header will display on a separate line in the log viewer. It was a matter of changing \n to \r\n so that the control would display the text on separate lines.
  • Fixed the trademark message in the splash screen - removed "Microsoft", which should never have been there as this is not a microsoft product. I added an explanation in the splash on what EWSEditor is and that it's not a Microsoft product.
  • x-anchormailbox was only getting set when impersonating - i it should always be set if specified in logon window. Added header in logon window
    for X-PublicFolderMailbox.
  • I added code to set client-request-id for all .load, .bind, .save, .remove, .finditem and .findfolders. This should be set for every EWS call - I'll need to do a full sweep of code at a later time to be sure nothing is missed.
  • Fixed issues with properties imports for named properties (it was upcassing names). Added CRM, UC and Lync named propertied to Known Properties csv.
  • Clientrequestid is set for each request.
  • New properties file - RetentionProperties.Csv
  • Added descriptive text to property CSV files.
  • Added RetentionProperties.Csv to properties imports files. Added descriptive headers to existing property CSV files.
  • Changed logging of request and response headers so that each header will display on a seperate line in the log viewer. It was a matter of changing \n to \r\n so that the control would display the text on separate lines.
  • Fixed the trademark message in the splash screen - removed "Microsoft", which should never have been there as this is not a Microsoft product. I added an explanation in the splash on what EWSEditor is and that its no an Microsoft product.
  • x-anchormailbox was only getting set when impersonating - i it should always be set if specified in logon window. Added header in logon windowfor X-PublicFolderMailbox.
  • I added code to set client-request-id for all .load, .bind, .save, .remove, .finditem and .findfolders. This should be set for every EWS call - I'll need to do a full sweep of code at a later time to be sure nothing is missed.

Comments (0)

Skip to main content