Here are the release notes:
• In the TimeZone window the code which displays info for a timezone does not append a line break at the end of first line ("Timezone Information:") - so I added one.
• In the Timezone window I added a button to display a list of Timezone Information in a text window.
• Added new conversions for hex strings to the conversions window.
• I added more info to the runtime info window.
• In the AutodiscoverViewer window you can now specify a URL to the AutoDiscover service manually. When run, the used URL id displayed on the screen as a notation. The default entry URL is the standard one for Exchange Online.
• In several forms there were dropdown boxes which should not allow free text entry - I changed the style.