Some nice features have been added to EASTester for this release. You can now get the results rendered in several ways. There is now a way to direct traffic through a proxy such as Fiddler, which makes it helpful for seeing what’s actually going over the wire. If you combine that with the EASInspector running in Fiddler then you can get a real good idea of the overall traffic an easy to understand format. Many fixes have also been one.
- Several multiline text boxes were limiting content to 32k – I removed this limit.
- Added ItemsOperations – Move on ConversationId sample
- Screen reformatting and chaingingfont sizes
- Fixed bug where null returend prevents displaying all data in text box
- Added IE rendering of response
- Added hex display of response
- Fixed file types noted when saving and loading
- Response analysis is now saved and loaded
- Fixed inbox sync key 0 sample – removed getchanges tag