Update Conference Prague is the largest .NET developer conference in the Czech Republic which takes place on 22-23 November 2018. The modern Clarion Congress Hotel Prague will be the venue for 42 sessions delivered by great speakers from Europe, USA, Canada and other countries.
World-class experts including Microsoft MVPs, members of the product teams at Microsoft, authors of popular publications and podcasts, and professionals known for their commitment to open source communities will be speaking at the conference and sharing their valuable know-how about .NET development, cloud technologies and security.
- Julie Lerman – The leading authority on Entity Framework
- Laurent Bugninon – Author of MVVM Light framework
- Carl Franklin a Richard Campbell – Authors of the .NET Rocks!
- Brandon Minnick – Xamarin + Azure Developer Advocate at Microsoft
- Adam Furmanek – Specialist on .NET internals, big data and machine learning at Amazon
- Matt Warren – Specialist on .NET internals and performance
What are the topics of sessions?
We have scheduled sessions representing all the important topics interesting to software architects and team leaders, as well as web, desktop, and mobile developers.
You can look forward to 3 parallel tracks with main sessions, practical hands-on workshops and the Ask the Experts discussion area, where the speakers will be ready to answer any questions. The sessions will be focused on .NET Framework, .NET Core, Azure, IoT, Machine Learning, Web Development, Xamarin and Cloud & Mobile Security.
You can also look forward to an evening party with speakers scheduled after the last session on the first day of the conference.
Don‘t forget to register in time
The registration for the Update Conference Prague 2018 is open to individuals and teams at the conference website - www.updateconference.net.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Update!