Pokud chcete poznat aktuální stav českého IT trhu, proklepnout, jak jsou na tom firmy s Azure, a šest měsíců s námi spolupracovat, rádi vás u nás uvidíme na stáži. Hledáme totiž do týmu člověka, který se orientuje v cloudových technologiích, ale zároveň je schopný po telefonu komunikovat s CEO a CIO firem, zorientovat se v jejich situaci a identifikovat oblasti pro rozvoj.
Máte-li zájem, napište Janu Sekerkovi: Jan.Sekerka@microsoft.com
Oficiální znění inzerátu:
Cloud marketing research Intern (Azure)
Starting date: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
As a cloud marketing research Intern, you will investigate a Czech market and identify ISVs (companies who develop and sell software) who could be interested in offering their product Microsoft Azure and personally engage these ISVs and discuss their business model and find how Azure could increase their profit.
As an intern, you will be a fully-fledged member of our Microsoft community. You will gain interesting and exciting insights into our daily operations and receive intensive support and advice. Of course, there’s also plenty of fun to be had along the way. You will, moreover, gather valuable contacts, exchange knowledge with experts and get to know the other interns during networking events.
Our team’s (DX – Developer experience and evangelism) efforts are focused on evangelizing and presale of new technologies (nowadays especially Azure and Windows mobile platforms) and helping developers to use them to be more successful on the market.
Your daily challenges:
- You will contribute toward gathering new ISVs interested in Azure and executing this pipeline
- You will communicate with partners 1:1 personally or via phone
- By collaborating closely with DX team members, you will expand your cloud and especially Azure know-how, improve your negotiating skills and your personal performance
- Ability to talk to CEOs, CIOs and identify their pains
- Keen for cloud technologies and business models and be able to see and explain advantages and possibilities related to concrete business challenges
- Motivated and creative, with good communication and social skills, English (be able to read English written documentation and emails)
- Desire to achieve top performance within an international, professional team
- Basic knowledge of ALM (application lifecycle management) and SW/HW architecture terminology
Do you share our passion and our vision for the future? Then apply online for this internship. We look forward to hearing from you!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance.