VSX DevCon 2008: http://msdn.com/vsx/conference
This fall, Microsoft is hosting a developer conference to teach developers how to extend Visual Studio. Visual Studio is an open, extensible platform that can be customized for everything from individual productivity tools to enterprise-wide development needs. The Visual Studio Shell enables developers to leverage a world class IDE to build specialized tools for any number of vertical industries, and can even be custom-branded with your own splash screen and app icon.
Join us September 15th & 16th, 2008 at the Microsoft Conference Center in Redmond, Washington for two full days of sessions. Each day will have two session tracks presented by Microsoft product team members and industry influencers.
Meet the VSX team and many others from Microsoft, as well as hundreds of developers from around the world who are members of the VSIP program and the VSX developer community.
Registration Fee: $100
Microsoft Main Campus
A broad range of Visual Studio extensibility topics will be presented including:
• Visual Studio extensibility overview
• Future of Visual Studio
• Using the Visual Studio SDK
• Building applications based on the free Visual Studio Shell
• Programming language service integration
• Building custom Domain Specific Language (DSL) tools
• Team Foundation Server (TFS) extensibility
• Visual Studio Team System (VSTS) extensibility
• Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA)
• And many more VSX topics!