Eric Carter has posted information about VSTO events/sessions at PDC.
- Monday: PRE10: VSTO–this is an all day pre-conference session on VSTO 2.0.
- Tuesday: OFF302 – ”Office 12”: Developing with the Programmable Customization Model for the “Office 12” User Experience (Part 2).
- Wednesday: FUN309 – CLR: Designing Managed Add-Ins for Reliability, Security, and Versioning.
- Thursday: OFF417 – Visual Studio Tools for Office ‘v3’: Creating Office Application Customizations.
- Thursday: OFF316 – Integrating Business Data into Documents using XML-based Data/View Separation and Programmability.
- Friday: OFF322 Building a Solution Using a Spreadsheet in Server-Based Scenarios.
- VSTO 3.0 .bits will be available in the hands-on labs Tuesday-Friday.
Have questions about VSTO? Be sure to visit the VSTO Product Pavilion and the Office and Tools track lounges Tuesday-Thursday, and stop by the Ask the Experts sessions on VSTO on Thursday night.
For more information, see http://blogs.msdn.com/eric_carter/archive/2005/09/06/461739.aspx.
— Kathleen McGrath
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm.